Vinyl Forever

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzo

Reaction score
Nothing beats Vinyl

Attachments

• 400571_4217422070502_859412383_n.jpg
    400571_4217422070502_859412383_n.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 172
More pictures

Attachments

• 406793_481071058603926_281625341_n.jpg
    406793_481071058603926_281625341_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 160
Thanks for these Bonzo :D
That lightened the Analogue Forum a wee bit ;)

I can still remember all the sensations of buying my original copy of Black Sabbath's debut album. ;) :)

Cheers :)

I will be watching Black Sabbath live at Hyde Park in July

I see that the media analysts are reporting that Blu Ray is on the way out...
Ah, these digital formats....so fleeting.... ;^)

is everyone just streaming?

Yep. What rock have you been under?

Blu Ray was just Sony's last attempt to clinch on to their outdated physical media model, requiring people to drive out to the shops on a Saturday morning, find a park, battle the crowds, and purchase a shrinkwrapped box to take home in order to obtain their content.

Yep. What rock have you been under?

Blu Ray was just Sony's last attempt to clinch on to their outdated physical media model, requiring people to drive out to the shops on a Saturday morning, find a park, battle the crowds, and purchase a shrinkwrapped box to take home in order to obtain their content.

Not under a rock at all Adam, I buy maybe 1-2 Blu-Rays a year if it's something I really want to own, but otherwise tend to stream to my iPad or via Netflix on our big TV's. My question was legitimate as I haven't heard if there will be a physical 4K format. I don't believe 4K content will be stream-able anytime soon, but maybe someone can answer that here.

My question was legitimate as I haven't heard if there will be a physical 4K format.

I think BluRay 4K is being developed. But yet another damned format is the last thing anyone wants, right?

I don't believe 4K content will be stream-able anytime soon, but maybe someone can answer that here.

Yes it is. Netflix has 4K. And there is an ample supply on Usenet - open licensed material of course. ;)

How did we get so far off track. Sorry Kedar.

Last edited:
Yes, sorry Kedar. It's interesting though, with the issue I'm having with my Mac Mini right now, and not possessing a Cee Dee player of any sort, my only option of late is my vinyl rig. Sure don't feel like I'm missing anything at all, in fact listening to an Everest pressing of the Ginistra Panambi Suite the other night I was completely lost in the music.

Back