Theos are here!!!!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanD

Reaction score
Just picked them up and I am setting them up as you are reading this! I am so excited.

5vswzm.jpg

2072we0.jpg

254ziww.jpg

I shall keep posting pics, partially because they are Zebrawood and I am sure you guys want to see that?

EDIT: I apologize for the size I didn't realize how big they are. What is a good size for future posts?

So they are up and running, and they sound great!!! I couldn't be more happy right now. and I will post some photos tomorrow. I took a bunch and I just have to get them onto my computer. But I'll do that in the morning, for now I am going to enjoy :D

30ib34n.jpg

maz2gn.jpg

2yknepd.jpg

Okay I decided to post late tonight because I remembered I have class from 1pm to 10pm tomorrow so I wont have time tomorrow to post pictures haha. But I promised and I am so proud and happy I wanted to share.

If you guys want to know I did a little bit of everything tonight. I listened to a little bit of everything just to see how they perform, and they are everything I hoped for!

I also watched Rango as the first movie on them, and in honor of the release of Batman: Arkham City I also played a few hours of that, and it was just amazing. They came right on time! I am just so happy, and I look forward to getting them dialed in completely, and just enjoy my first step towards audio nirvana!

EDIT: I will also be posting much better photos, and I will be getting my spot in the Members Systems section! Ill have to break out my EOS 5D just to capture everything ;)

Great looking speakers ......now your wifes going to spend all your leftover money on a zebrawood entertainment center lol

Hola Jordan, now you are going to discover all your cd collection, things that you never thought are there!, congratulations with your new toys! Happy listening.

Hola Jordan, now you are going to discover all your cd collection, things that you never thought are there!, congratulations with your new toys! Happy listening.
Welcome Jordan, like Roberto says & you'll also be surprised at just how bad some of you're cd's sound too. Welcome to the world of the revealing ML's.

Thank you all! I am looking forward to all music. The good and bad. I am experiencing everything again for the first time, and it even makes studying more fun :p

Back