The Audio Room.... need generic help and tips

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the wattpuppy 8's, I am sure that the Sasha is great. That will be a fun combo.

The WP8's are a very good speaker, but the Sasha's are in an entirely different league. They are the first Wilson that I would actually consider owning (should I come up with the $28K price of admission). Heard them for the first time at RMAF last year and renewed my admiration and desire again last month at this years event. I would say that they qualify as a truly GREAT speaker.

I would absolutely love to hear the Sasha in my listening room! They have twice the magnetic power on the bass and the WP's are known for their already outstanding bass, which extends down to the very low 20 hz region. I think they also have an improved tweeter and they are supposed to have even more more presence. Right now I can hear the amount of phlegm a singer has in his/her lungs, but with the Sashas I bet I could tell which lung it's in. :D

Back