System #291 (Prodigy)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Holidays

Making Tom & Jerry's, eating Christmas cookies. Happy Holidays to everyone!

CC-1.jpg

Man that system looks great. Nice to see someone else from the twin cities on the forum :)

PPP Is In Da House

Santa came early to ol' Wabo's house. He must have heard about the impending snow storm heading our way and wanted to deliver this brand new PS Audio Power Plant Premier (PPP) to me.
sleigh_smilie.gif

This thing is a beast, weighing more than some receivers! I can't wait to get this all hooked up... hopefully tonight!:)

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

Cables

I'm thinking of doing a cable upgrade over time. Starting with my speaker cables. I'm currently using the "higher" end Monster cables.:eek: I'd like to replace them with Wireworld Eclipse 6 bi-wired speaker cables. It's been quite awhile since I've looked at cables... they ain't cheap! I guess I've been spoiled with Blue Jeans and Monoprice.

As JonFo says, cable discussions can degrade faster than a signal thru a Bose system.;) Just wondering what cables other members are using on their Logans.

IMG_0867.jpg

They might be a bit more than you want to spend, but I love my Nordost Frey speaker cables (and their matching interconnects):

IMG_1749.jpg

PS: Love the clear binding posts! :)

Phase 1

My new Wireworld Silver Eclipse speaker cables arrived today.:banana: This concludes phase one in my plan to completely upgrade all my cables. They ain't cheap. So I plan on doing a little at a time. Up next is a single Silver Eclipse for my center channel.:)

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

Very cool mi amigo!:) Those are some sweet lookin' speaker cables! Congrats!!! And I must say, you take some darn good pics!;)

Seth

Very cool mi amigo!:) Those are some sweet lookin' speaker cables! Congrats!!! And I must say, you take some darn good pics!;)

Seth

Thanks, Seth. You're too kind, amigo.:)

Where did you get your matching cabinet doors from? Are they real ML 'stat panels?

I wish they were as cool as stat panels. But they're just perforated metal, to let the components breath and let the IR of remotes to operate. The doors come standard with the Salamander Triple 30 stand.

I was your 100th viewer. Had it cranked up on my 2nd system (Vistas). Awesome room! All that cool McIntosh gear.

I'd love to watch and listen to something like Avatar or Apocalypto on that system.

Satch

Back