System #227 (CLS IIz)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for all your ideas and comments.
To answer few of the questions... My CLS's are not Alex's pair but I did convinced another friend of mine to buy them.
I'am very happy with the sound from these speakers in my room and In my own opinion, I do not need any towels, defussions etc on the back wall. The HF is very smooth and accurate and focused...the image is unreal with precission but thanks for all advices regardless.

The Gryphon Ref-1 are truely awesome in my mind, it brings out the best of any other componants thats paired to it and it just sing and get on with business without any fuss. I just found out that they drop down stable to 0.5 ohms with 5000 watts on tap...WOW.....:music:

Please find attached a close up view of the Ref-1's for size.

Cheers all :D

Attachments

• DSC00063.jpg
    DSC00063.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 165
... I just found out that they drop down stable to 0.5 ohms with 5000 watts on tap...WOW.....:music: ..
Impressive indeed.
When I had the house rewired, I created a dedicated mains ring for the HiFi.
With this kind of beasts, I'd need two separate rings, to eliminate line voltage drops.:eek:
They make my monoblocks look positively small:p

David, did you get an email I sent through the forum? ( I don't even know if the facitlity works!)

Impressive indeed.
When I had the house rewired, I created a dedicated mains ring for the HiFi.
With this kind of beasts, I'd need two separate rings, to eliminate line voltage drops.:eek:
They make my monoblocks look positively small:p

David, did you get an email I sent through the forum? ( I don't even know if the facitlity works!)

John,

I did recieve your e mail thanks, been busy yesterday.

Back