sunfire remote

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerius007

Reaction score
I just got a sunfire theater grand today. Does anyone know of a factory reset for the remote or does it have to be sent back? Thanks.

I just got a sunfire theater grand today. Does anyone know of a factory reset for the remote or does it have to be sent back? Thanks.

Use the ERASE function listed in page 28 of your TGR3 manual. That will reset everything to factory settings.

I have the theater grand processor I. The remote is the large touch-screen. At the bottom of the remote is says "Remote II" and there is no switch on the back of the remote.

Try this.

1) Select the Component you want to reset.

2) Press and hold learn for three seconds until the remote beeps.

3) Press the flashing 2 4 6 8 keys.

4) Press and hold your chosen component for 5 seconds until the remote beeps.

5) press the flashing 2 4 6 8 keys.

6) You will see a number keypad press the appropiate code for a given component.

7) 0 1 restores the Theater grand component page.

0 2 restores the tape/tuner component page

0 3 restores the TV component page

0 4 restores the DSS/SAT

0 5 restores the AUX page.

8) OK will flash to let you know your component has been restored.

Good luck.

Thanks for the help. I tried your sequence and the remote went from saying error to saying ok but still didnt work. I tried putting in 02 and different buttons came up but it still didnt work. I continued threw the numbers figuring "soon enough" and when I got to 12 it worked. Thanks alot, this would have driven me nuts.

Back