Stereolist.com

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asindc

Reaction score
I just came across this site while perusing another forum. Is anyone here familiar with it? It seems brand new, in fact, they are running free ads right now as a promotion. It is obviously meant to compete with 'you know who.' Here is a link to more info:

http://stereolist.com/about/

Yet another one. I actually quite like Audiogon - I just wish they had more non-US listings! It is simple, fast and bereft of any unnecessary "noise" and distractions.

As Einstein said - "Any fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. "

That's my motto in life.

Last edited:
Yet another one. I actually quite like Audiogon - I just wish they had more non-US listings! It is simple, fast and bereft of any unnecessary "noise" and distractions.

As Einstein said - "Any fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. "

That's my motto in life.
Adam, I'm confused :confused:. Are you the fool or the genius ? :)

I think Stereolist has potential, and the flat-rate pricing structure is a BIG plus. It should give "you know who" a run for their money. For a "startup" they already have a bunch of decent listings. Thanks for the link!

Back