speakers that sing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kingnoelpaps

Hey guys,
Well after a month long back order I finally got new panels for my Quests. OMG! I was told they probably never worked right (bought them used) and when I finally blew them out (along withthe crossover) they were sent to ML for refurbishing. Set them up two days ago. What a difference! And when I finally pulled them 3 feet from the wall Oh! they sang! Thanks everybody for the great site and helping me rediscover my music collection. I'm hearing detail never heard before on recordings I've listened to 1,000s of times. Keep up the fantastic work ML (of course now I'm ready to upgrade the entire surround system!)

Hey guys,
Well after a month long back order I finally got new panels for my Quests. OMG! I was told they probably never worked right (bought them used) and when I finally blew them out (along withthe crossover) they were sent to ML for refurbishing. Set them up two days ago. What a difference! And when I finally pulled them 3 feet from the wall Oh! they sang! Thanks everybody for the great site and helping me rediscover my music collection. I'm hearing detail never heard before on recordings I've listened to 1,000s of times. Keep up the fantastic work ML (of course now I'm ready to upgrade the entire surround system!)

Hello kingnoelpaps. Welcome and be careful with the ML sickness called joeyitis. I had it several times...as most of us, ML users had. It is such a nice thing to do, to rediscover all the great musician(s) that are in the recordings...now you can listen anyone that you choose easelly, no matter how or where he or she is playing at the stage. You can fine tunning your new Quest by tilting them. Remember that at least 1/3 of the inner part panel must be facing your sweet spot and also use good electronics. Got to the tweaks section of this forum. You have one of the best mid range speakers ever made...happy listening,
Roberto.

Last edited:
Keep up the fantastic work ML (of course now I'm ready to upgrade the entire surround system!)

Join the crowd! I did the same thing...started small and just went CRAZY on the ML stuff! I LOVE IT!

Click on the link below my sig to see what I mean!

Enjoy those speakers now!

Back