Speaker-cables & ESL’s; low-capacitance - coax???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 2 years ago.

I've had everything from Paradigm Studios, to an SL3/Stage/Script I setup, to Line Arrays, and everything else you can imagine.

Right now I don't have much of anything. I'm in rebuilding mode right now.

Sorry I wasn't specific, I was actually asking about what amps, preamps and source you have had in your home system.

Not to nit pic but saying you have had every speaker I could imagine in your possession may be pushing it a bit.

More information on what equipment you have had at home to listen to might make this interaction easier.

Dude trust me in south Louisiana we are A/C experts.:ROFL:
I'm sure with everyone running their A/C at the same time that their is no dirty power or line corruption - NOT. That could have caused your former glare Grant, may variables.

Clean power is important, at least to one Greek in this video.
http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9400

I had the ground on my house redone at one time (for free- it was bad), you bet that properly grounded power is a good thing.

I also doubt that everyone in South Louisiana is a A/C expert. I worked for a ME&P engineer for several years, took classes in HVAC and became a registered architect, so I think I know much more about A/C than you Grant, with all due respect.

I also doubt that everyone in South Louisiana is a A/C expert. I worked for a ME&P engineer for several years, took classes in HVAC and became a registered architect, so I think I know much more about A/C than you Grant, with all due respect.

Perhaps expert on HVAC isn't quite right.

Perhaps more of an expert on "**** its hot" its better terminology.

The only thing in the realm of audio that doesn't fit into this category is cables. You can't measure their differences because you can't measure "synergy" and you can only tell a difference in your own home. What a great ****ing marketing idea!
Great marketing idea indeed - lend the customer the cables to try in his own system, and he does not have to buy them if he does not like them.

I was drawn into a discussion I normally stay away from.
Me too. This thread definitely gives me reason to stay away from any more cable discussions.

Back