SL3 panels/parts still available from ML?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbanger

Reaction score
I just wanted to verify that replacement panels and other parts are still available from ML for the SL3. I gave ML a call but haven't heard back from them yet, but I thought someone here may know the answer in the meantime.

I just wanted to verify that replacement panels and other parts are still available from ML for the SL3. I gave ML a call but haven't heard back from them yet, but I thought someone here may know the answer in the meantime.

Hola Bigbanger...you still can get any ML part, no matter how old the model is...Mr. Jim Power will assist to you to get the right part. Just contact him, and send also the serial number(s) of the product(s). These will help him to know exact your needs...happy listening,
Roberto.

Hola Bigbanger...you still can get any ML part, no matter how old the model is...Mr. Jim Power will assist to you to get the right part. Just contact him, and send also the serial number(s) of the product(s). These will help him to know exact your needs...happy listening,
Roberto.

Roberto,

That's what I was hoping to hear :D Thanks!

As Roberto stated they are available. I checked with Jim Powers a couple months ago as I was considering updating my SL3 panels, prior to my car breaking down. Cost is some where around $500-$600. I can't remember the exact price, as it's burried some where in my email at work.

No problem getting parts. The panels are actually the nice new 'clear-spar' variety. So they look nicer than the old ones with their transparent panel spars (those horizontal lines in the panels)

Woofers, you probably need to hunt down on your own. I recall some threads here on SL3 woofer choices, so do a search.

Electronics, they might have parts, but worse case, you can send them the boards and they will fix (for a fee).

Excellent service IMHO.

Back