Sites to search for Toyota Avalon Limited

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominick22

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 2007 pre-owned avalon limited. I found two on autotrader.com but would like more selection than that.

Do you guys know any other good sites other than ebay where I can search for the car?

Thanks,
Dominick

Toyota is a good choice for trouble free motoring. The Avalon isn't sold over here, and I don't think you guys have the Verso...I drive one

Attachments

• verso.jpg
    verso.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 85
Ebay motors. But current-year Avalon Limiteds don't appear
on the used market often. I was shopping for a used '06
last year, but eventually got the new Saturn Aura instead.

Don't have another suggestion different from what others have posted, but I can tell you that you'll truly love the Avalon Limited. I love mine! I considered the Lexus ES350, but I really just wanted a bigger car inside. Besides, my father-in-law leased a 350, so my wife will buy his for herself when his lease is up. :) The only thing you can't get on the Avalon that comes to mind is the "power" side mirrors, and "power" steering column. Both have telescopic and height adjustment, but the Lexus is powered. On the stock Limited, the headlights auto level, but do not swivel. Also, the Avalon driver and passenger windows have auto up and down, while on the Lexus it is all 4. Also, the Lexus has more seat adjustments on the passenger seat. Both have heaters, power remote, and memory side mirrors, and both have power sunshades in the rear window. The Lexus is "slightly" quieter because of all the soundproofing. The engines are the same in both cars, but the Lexus has a 6 speed Transmission, and the Avalon a 5 spd transmission. Here's a little bonus though..... The Avalon gets a mile or two better gas mileage, and runs on REGULAR gas, while the Lexus requires premium. Also, the Avalon has rear reclining seats which the 350 doesn't offer. Happy Hunting! :D

Don't have another suggestion different from what others have posted, but I can tell you that you'll truly love the Avalon Limited. I love mine! I considered the Lexus ES350, but I really just wanted a bigger car inside. Besides, my father-in-law leased a 350, so my wife will buy his for herself when his lease is up. :) The only thing you can't get on the Avalon that comes to mind is the "power" side mirrors, and "power" steering column. Both have telescopic and height adjustment, but the Lexus is powered. On the stock Limited, the headlights auto level, but do not swivel. Also, the Avalon driver and passenger windows have auto up and down, while on the Lexus it is all 4. Also, the Lexus has more seat adjustments on the passenger seat. Both have heaters, power remote, and memory side mirrors, and both have power sunshades in the rear window. The Lexus is "slightly" quieter because of all the soundproofing. The engines are the same in both cars, but the Lexus has a 6 speed Transmission, and the Avalon a 5 spd transmission. Here's a little bonus though..... The Avalon gets a mile or two better gas mileage, and runs on REGULAR gas, while the Lexus requires premium. Also, the Avalon has rear reclining seats which the 350 doesn't offer. Happy Hunting! :D

How much more is the ES350? A decked out Avalon is close to US$40k isn't it?

Hmmmm..... For pricing (manufacturer suggested anyway), I'd look at "shopattoyota.com". I didn't get the navigation system on mine, and didn't upgrade the headlights to the swivel type, or add traction control. Mine was closer to 35K sticker. My father-in-laws stickered for 41K, but he added a couple upgrades afterwards that would have increased his sticker anoter 2.3K. While all car deals are negotiable, Toyota tends to be more flexible than Lexus in that respect. You may find it harder to negotiate a bigger discount though if they don't have one on the lot that suits your need and you must order it, or wait for one that was ordered to arrive. The longer a car has remained on the lot, the more likely they are to give you a better price. If they're selling them faster than they can get them in, there's little incentive for them to discount them. Incidentally, the Toyota's are built here in the US. Lexus badged cars are built overseas and shipped here. Hope this helps. :)

Just bought it today...me and the wife love it.

Thanks for he help as usual ladies and gents,
Dominick

Back