Site Problems?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also having "What's New" tab access problems... like, no access.

I get the following when clicking the tab (and this has been the case for a few days now):

Warning: require_once([path]/vb/search/searchtools.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/search.php on line 90

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/tdacquis/public_html/forum/vb/search/searchtools.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tdacquis/public_html/forum/search.php on line 90

well then - as we await debug and issue resolution (thank you Tom), we'll just have to find something that tickles the palate while our Logans sing sweetly in our ears... and I have just the thing:

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 125
I actually thought that the site was down for like 3 days because all of my bookmarks go to the new posts page. haha

i've sent Tom a PM........patience is a virtue !

I'm also having access issues.

Response slow.

Can't edit posts.

GG

response good for me, but editting a post - like the "reply with quote" function requires two clicks to activate. weird.

the error seems to indicate that the file "/home/tdacquis/public_html/forum/vb/search/searchtools.php" is missing. it is referenced on line 90 of
/home/tdacquis/public_html/forum/search.php

perhaps that file got smashed/removed.

Back