Shout out to Stansbury AV in Millersville, MD

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eknuds01

Reaction score
I haven't visited a high end shop (local) for quite some time. There happens to be a nice little store not too far from where I live and the manager, Steve, couldn't have been a nicer guy. The store isn't the biggest place but they had a decent mix of some Krell gear, Integra, Totem, Klipsch, and a few other midfi brands.

I have been contemplating using my 2 channel room as a HT room as well by placing the HT speakers on an adjacent wall. I haven't listened to some Klipsch stuff in ages but I'd be interested to try out the floor standing speakers mated with either an Onkyo or Integra receiver.

Perhaps the biggest 'knock' against the place is that they don't carry a lot of stuff at any given time. It seems that they demo some particular systems and only introduce new equipment once the floor models are gone. Still, it's a notch above the Big Box stores and the customer service is terrific. Steve said they can visit my house and make recommendations at no cost.

Erik

Back