Sequel vs. Requests

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost want to dig up a pair of M/L's to take to the office with me. After, all, I spend more time there than at home these days. Too bad M/L doesnt make little 'desktop' electrostatics. <----HINT HINT Jim Powers please read and foward to R&D dept......

T-

I was JUST THINKING OF THAT minutes ago! LOL!

You could get some Scripts for the wall or some Aerius floor standers on the Gon pretty cheap I bet. Get a nice little stereo amp and go to town with that! Don't make it to nice or you might not want to come home! :D

Just to get that ball rolling, on Friday I put my currently unused Marantz SR9200 and NAD CD player in the truck to take to work with me, along with a box of various interconnects and lengths of speaker wire. I dont have a spare set of speakers yet, but with those components sitting on the workbench staring at me it wont be long...

T-

Fix for Panel Slippage (picture)

Thought it was a little off topic for this thread so I posted a picture of the bracket fix from ML in the "TWEAKS" section under "ESL Panel Slippage".

Sam

I heard from the owner of the Quests/Requests today via email. She said they are HER speakers and they are NOT for sale! I told her I TOTALLY understood but knowing they are selling the house and moving I didn't want to miss out on an opportunity because I didn't ask... Didn't need them, but like I said hate to miss out... Always looking for that great deal!

Back