scripts/mounting

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khenegar

Reaction score
I am going to use a pair of scripts for the side surrounds in a 7.1 system, I was wondering how high I should mount them. the dealer mentioned to mount them so the bottom of the stat panel is at ear level. I have Sl3's for the rear and Summits for the fronts. thanks

the manual for the scripts says to mark the wall 38" from the floor. attach the bracket so that the top of the bracket is at the mark you have made.

the manual for the scripts says to mark the wall 38" from the floor. attach the bracket so that the top of the bracket is at the mark you have made.

The height in the manual works very well for me. I agree with that recommendation.

unfortunately in my current room, mounting them like that didn't work for me. sigh. i had to get them upside down and angled at a really steep rake. just barely acceptable. follow the ML recommendations if at all possible.

i've found that the imaging from the sides and rears (all four are scripts) was non-existant until i leaned the beasts about 6 inches forward to really get them aimed at the people watching the movie (that is ME :) )

in the next house i am really going to get the scripts mounted right-side up.

Latest posts

Back