Santa Helped Himself !!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
While doing some Christmas shopping today in West Chester, Pa I just "happened' to stop into my favorite little local record shop, yeah believe it or not they still do exist !

Anyway, Dan(DTB300) I hope your reading this ....look what I found new and still wrapped, twenty five bucks bought both !!!

Dan had the "Gerry Mulligan meets Ben Webster" Cd while we were at Eriks house last month and I thouroughly enjoyed it and while I have alot of Mulligan's recordings that one and the Village Vanguard were not among them...untill now !

Who says there 's no Santa Claus !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 90
Sweet score! I'll search for those at my record store. There is one jazz album I'm looking for, but can't find and it is the Montgomery Brothers. I heard a track or two from it and it sounded incredible.

Anyway, Dan(DTB300) I hope your reading this ....look what I found new and still wrapped, twenty five bucks bought both !!!

Dan had the "Gerry Mulligan meets Ben Webster" Cd while we were at Eriks house last month and I thouroughly enjoyed it and while I have alot of Mulligan's recordings that one and the Village Vanguard were not among them...untill now !
I cannot tell by the picture...Is it the MoFi version or another label?

CD Universe

Hi guys,

Available through CD Universe website. Great site by the way. Enormous inventory. Very reliable. Have ordered many CD's from here.

GG

Back