review of my system jolida +clszii

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htrattner

Reaction score
okay I have had my system together and running for a month (jolida jd3000a tube mono blocks @200wtt/ch,jolida music envoy tube preamp ,jolida tube cd player and my martin logan cslzii.....WOW ,WOW ,WOW...The jolida tube amp is so damm musical its unfair that you would spend more to get the same results ,the system was lacking with my wyred4sound ice amp ,but now its sounds as if there are no speakers in the room ....from old blues eyes Frankie live box set to bobby womack greatest hits to the Rocky movie everthing is so open and airy as if the speakers arent there in the room .... joilda + martin Logan is a very good match and for the money hands down the jolida tube equipment is the more bang for the buck ,look you can spend more to say you did but the jolida stuff and the cslzii are a great comb.... thanks to all who read this and good listeningto you :music::music::music:

all good news ! .........how about an 'indepth' review in our Amplifier section ?

okay I have had my system together and running for a month (jolida jd3000a tube mono blocks @200wtt/ch,jolida music envoy tube preamp ,jolida tube cd player and my martin logan cslzii.....WOW ,WOW ,WOW...The jolida tube amp is so damm musical its unfair that you would spend more to get the same results ,the system was lacking with my wyred4sound ice amp ,but now its sounds as if there are no speakers in the room ....from old blues eyes Frankie live box set to bobby womack greatest hits to the Rocky movie everthing is so open and airy as if the speakers arent there in the room .... joilda + martin Logan is a very good match and for the money hands down the jolida tube equipment is the more bang for the buck ,look you can spend more to say you did but the jolida stuff and the cslzii are a great comb.... thanks to all who read this and good listeningto you :music::music::music:

Great to hear - am happy for you. I have my Summits connected to Belcanto References - largely for convenience, ability to get 500+watts for parties (which has been great) etc. Came close to plonking down for Jolidas or Rogues when I had bought these but then decided to experiment with ICE sound (and have been very happy, btw). BTW, I do have a tube pre-amp

Would love to hear more about the ICE versus Tube comparison, especially if you tried it with the tube pre-amp and the ICE amps.

ice amp vs . tube

ice vs tube.. my wyred4 was alright the was was matched with my jolida tube preamp it sound very sterile to me ,as for my jolida mono amps it seems very musical and fuller the speakers are lost in the room ....very open .... I love tubes :music:

Back