Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George...I love it !!but.....me thinks I'll keep my Ski-Doo !

Go Steelers!

towel.jpg

:ROFL:This is a bit of a classic.:ROFL:

So, Sony heads (or anyone, for that matter), tune in to this... but NOT in front of the kids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ&feature=channel:ROFL:

Justin,

I fell of my chair and smacked my head. Got a knot the size of a peach just left of center on my forehead. If we ever meet you're gonna owe me some compensation of some sort - a nice pint or a glass of port.

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

Jon Fo - you HAVE to watch this!

Yeah, that piece of sh*t is so f***ing good I almost put it in a separate thread!

OK, I admit it - Neil (nsgarch) sent me the link. We owe him one for it, I think:)

Bernard - do you get the original English F Word in your country, or the stuff he did for the American market? Just curious...

Bernard - do you get the original English F Word in your country, or the stuff he did for the American market? Just curious...
We get the English F Word, Hell's Kitchen, and Kitchen Nightmares (English and American). He must be effing good to get so many Michelin stars (Michelin does not award stars easily, especially to a non-Frenchman).

http://www.fatduck.co.uk/

Compared to Heston Blumenthal, Gordon is an amateur...

I went to the the restaurant in the link. My sister decided we should try the wine tasting menu along with the food. Every time you empty a glass, they come and pour you another one. All really excellent wines.

After said meal, I went up to him whilst he was talking to someone (very rude, really, but I was the worst for wear after so much excellent vino), shook the man's hand and uttered the words "maximum respect".

He'd just managed to fleece 4 of us for £780. That's a lot. But it was the best meal I have ever had.

The nitro-scrambled bacon and egg ice cream was excellent, as was the parsnip cereal with parsnip milk.

Attachments

• heston.jpg
    heston.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 247

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

Jon Fo - you HAVE to watch this!

Yep, I was laughing pretty hard at this one.

Sent it around in a link to my email buds the day it came out ;)

Here in Austin there is a bit more of a focus on Lance Armstrong since he's from the area and all.
In February he came out of retirement and rode in the Tour of California.
If you are unfamiliar with cycling in general, quite often specators run alongside the riders cheering them on. In the Tour de France there is an icon in the form of a guy dressed as a red devil who is there year after year.
The below pics show a spoof in yellow with hypodermic needles as his pitchfork, assumingly taunting the riders as being dopers (perhaps directed specifically at Lance). Pretty funny, actually.
That's Lance pushing him into the snow.

Attachments

• Devil1.jpg
    Devil1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Devil3.jpg
    Devil3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 195
Have not posted anything here in awhile...so here are a few for you folks who are NOT on the other forums that I participate in...

The Arrow (royal) blue 928 is a 1982 model with the "competition" package (though there was nothing particularly competitive about it...some crappy spoilers and slightly more powerful brakes) and when I got it last August it had 3532 miles on it... now it has 3636 miles! Yes, since new! UNREAL! The car is brand new in every way. I bought it because it was my favorite color (just look at my matching race car) not because it was a collector car.

The dog is our newest addition. He is a rescue from the D/FW area and is about 3 years old. He is AWESOME and I can't imagine why anyone would have sent him away! He has a nice new home here now though and nothing to worry about! Oh, he is a Whippet...

Attachments

• IMG_1709.jpg
    IMG_1709.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCI0410 16-46-53.jpg
    DSCI0410 16-46-53.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 141
Nice 928, I just lost a 82 Red/blk 5spd fully optioned to the last hurricane that hit florida a few years back., it had 15k orginal miles. owned it for 14 years. The newer turbo p car and turbo p suv got the garage for the storm. also lost a 91 XJR-s orginal 6.5k miles in that storm, portable toilet hit them from the home being built down the street

Back