Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill...that TOTALLY SUCKS MAN! Those were some of the lowest mile examples of each of those cars! ugh! I hate to hear those stories!

In a perfect "LOLcats" world...

aig_fail.jpg

(PhotoShop and free stock photos are a DANGEROUS thing...)

Have not posted anything here in awhile...so here are a few for you folks who are NOT on the other forums that I participate in...

The Arrow (royal) blue 928 is a 1982 model with the "competition" package (though there was nothing particularly competitive about it...some crappy spoilers and slightly more powerful brakes) and when I got it last August it had 3532 miles on it... now it has 3636 miles! Yes, since new! UNREAL! The car is brand new in every way. I bought it because it was my favorite color (just look at my matching race car) not because it was a collector car.

The dog is our newest addition. He is a rescue from the D/FW area and is about 3 years old. He is AWESOME and I can't imagine why anyone would have sent him away! He has a nice new home here now though and nothing to worry about! Oh, he is a Whippet...

James, that car sure is shiny! Wait a minute, yeah I helped with that!:rocker:

^^^^^^
And thank you so much for that help too Steve! Great work. We do need to dive into the back of the car again the maintainer is not hooked up correctly or the fuse has popped for some reason. We need to check that. Not that I have had a discharge problem yet, but it could happen.

I tell you that car is something else...

Did I post one of these pics guys? This is our baby girl. She should be here in a few more weeks. She will be about 14 weeks old when we get her. Breeder says she is AWESOME! We can't wait to have her. Hope she gets along well with the boys and hope they CONTINUE to get along well with a little girl in the house.

Attachments

• 100_0199.jpg
    100_0199.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 173
Just released !

Hot off the press.........The newly released food stamps !!

Attachments

• Image73207000457web36204mailmudyaho[1].jpg
    Image73207000457web36204mailmudyaho[1].jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 153
Dave, I think those coupons should be the currency in which the AIG exec's bonuses are issued... :ROFL:

Wayne, you know I'm a Neanderthal, afterall I still spin vinyl.

Pictures taken on Friday, this guy was cool about me taking photos.

Going up the on ramp he put on a little show, small amount of smoke came out of his exhaust as my 4.3L V6 tried to keep up with him.

What I like about this car is that it's low.

It has real hips, and curves, not really Porsche 930 turbo class, but not flat slab Mustang either.

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x295/kach22i/Automobile/
CAM4.jpg

CAM2-1.jpg

CAM6.jpg

CAM7.jpg

CAM1-1.jpg

Once upon a time before the greed for land to build housing began in the late 1970's I attended a sports car race at Riverside raceway here in So Cal. The highlight that I still remember to this day was at an SCCA sponsored race where I saw a 1969 Camaro walk all over the A production field! The impressive thing was seeing him slaughter the Porsche 911's which were the sports car darlings at the time.:bowdown:

I love Porsches by the way it was a humbling experience. That and the sound of that V-8 revving down the track I'll always remember that.

I love Porsches by the way it was a humbling experience. That and the sound of that V-8 revving down the track I'll always remember that.

Yes there is something special about 'American built' Thunder !!

Attachments

• PICT0020.jpg
    PICT0020.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 98
It's that sort of pride that needs to save your car industry... we've had a lot of Obama on the telly here today trying to do exactly that.

Boy, as a speaker at least, that guy walks all over ole Mr Bush.

It's that sort of pride that needs to save your car industry... we've had a lot of Obama on the telly here today trying to do exactly that.

Boy, as a speaker at least, that guy walks all over ole Mr Bush.

you got that right!

I think Americans in general had a bit more pride in the car they drove years gone by and I think that has really hurt the US car manufactures.

peoples priorities change over time and their is no president that can force an industry to stay profitable if it does not produce something people really want

Last edited:
Yes there is something special about 'American built' Thunder !!

I would be proud to own that car! as a teenager I had one and their where many fond memories in that car on the hood of that car and on the trunk of that car lol it was even red too

I would be proud to own that car! as a teenager I had one and their where many fond memories in that car on the hood of that car and on the trunk of that car lol it was even red too

Fish....do you know from what car that picture of my Big Block Chevy resides ??

that's nice

I can't keep up with you guys you all have to many cool toys

Back