Random Picture and Video Thread

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weekend treat

Glenlivet21.jpg

I'm not a big scotch fan, but the Bookers.........yes please!:D

A homegrown machine

Attachments

• Patritti-F1-Status-RA-L-1024x768.jpg
    Patritti-F1-Status-RA-L-1024x768.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 143
Brother In Law's Car

Quite nice. Supra with a few aftermarket ponies!

Ben (Forgive me, don't know how to enlarge this photo!)

Attachments

• ShaunSupra.jpg
    ShaunSupra.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 121
New Filtration system

Well I finally installed a bead filter for the pond. Water clarity took a serious leap forward. This along with the sieve and UV make the system pretty much "state of the art" Standing behind the system is my "koi guy" Rich. He is one of the best in the field in the Chicagoland area and helped with the install.

Doug - out

Attachments

• Koi pond filter.jpg
    Koi pond filter.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 254
All part of rail resurfacing George, whereby ballast is dumped, spread and re-tamped under the ties for purposes of leveling and improved drainage. Automation has also come to the scene for tie replacement as well !

This one cracks me up every time I see it.

Attachments

• motivator7749664gs9.jpg
    motivator7749664gs9.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 244
When Eliza is called from her grave she uses her Summon Guards spell, they do not have a lot of health and not very dangerous by themselves in wow gold, however, combined with her abilities she can be very dangerous for someone to handle alone. She can re-summon the guards if slain so the best strategy is to get rid of her then eliminate her world of warcraft gold guards. A random number from 1 to 5 can be summoned and she can continue to summon more as the fight progresses.If you can, try to always start a fight with a wow gold charge. If your not the puller then let the puller pull a target while you back away from the group a bit. When the enemy starts running for the puller wait until it is two or three feet from the puller then charge.

HUH???????

Doug - out

Well I finally installed a bead filter for the pond. Water clarity took a serious leap forward. This along with the sieve and UV make the system pretty much "state of the art" Standing behind the system is my "koi guy" Rich. He is one of the best in the field in the Chicagoland area and helped with the install.

Doug - out

nice filter are you going to build a bamboo fence around it or something like that to hide it? UV is great along with a backflushable filter!

nice filter are you going to build a bamboo fence around it or something like that to hide it? UV is great along with a backflushable filter!

The filter is in a place right now that is pretty much unseen. I have considered a screen (if you will) but it would not be of the traditional bamboo. Our pond and water garden is not modeled after traditional Japanese settings. The fence (or screen) would be more of a rustic tree branch and cedar look if we do it at all.

You are correct about the UV. The UV I use is rated to 40,000 gallons I have a 20,000 gallon pond so it takes care of biz.:rocker: The bead filter is the Largest of the Advantage line from Sacramento Koi in California. This also will take care of biz.:rocker:

PS Fish Man has fish I assume?

The filter is in a place right now that is pretty much unseen. I have considered a screen (if you will) but it would not be of the traditional bamboo. Our pond and water garden is not modeled after traditional Japanese settings. The fence (or screen) would be more of a rustic tree branch and cedar look if we do it at all.

You are correct about the UV. The UV I use is rated to 40,000 gallons I have a 20,000 gallon pond so it takes care of biz.:rocker: The bead filter is the Largest of the Advantage line from Sacramento Koi in California. This also will take care of biz.:rocker:

PS Fish Man has fish I assume?

yes I have many fish mostly marine fish though although I do know some about Koi and tropical fish as well. 20,0000 gallons is a great size pound.

Well I was on board something I feel to be far more luxurious than either of those two yachts.

Attachments

• n18710911_35833772_5752.jpg
    n18710911_35833772_5752.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 116
Back