purity speakers and denon 4310ci

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckeye Fan

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Newbie here and I am trying to pick a receiver that will work with my purities for my home theater. Anyone have any experience with the Denon 4310ci? I am worried about powering the 4 ohm speakers. Another question does the internal amp power the speakers whether use the line level or the red and black connects on the speaker? Thanks for the help.

Since the Purity is a fully active speaker, you will have no issue whatsoever driving it with just about anything, including the Denon. Yes, the internal amp powers the speaker regardless of hook up method. If you have pre outs for the front two channels, use RCAs to the speaker. Since you have all the power in the speaker, you may be able to reduce you power needs at the receiver end. Look for features like pre outs if you open you options up.

purties and denon 4310ci

Hey thanks for the quick response to my questions. JonFo,I will definitely use the audyssey set up as you suggested. I may have over bought on the cables but I have Transparent Cables quite pricey! I may have other questions still trying to figure out everything about my home theater.

Thanks again,

Pete

Back