Other than a M134 mini Gun what other gun would you like to shoot?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will state this once and for all, In clear concise words. :mad:

"THIS IS NOT A OPINION THRED " If you do not like guns , DO NOT READ ANYTHING ! There are many things that we all do not like or agree with. If I posted a thred asking for everyones thoughts on guns, then I could understand. I didn't !;)

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THOSE WHO POSTED ABOUT THEIR DISLIKE FOR GUNS IF THEY READ THE THRED TITLE? :confused:

"Other than a M134 mini Gun what other gun would you like to shot? " Not "what do you think of guns" or "are guns safe or unsafe" or anything about the Governments agenda.

If you do not want to shoot anything fine STAY OUT! WE DO ! We do not need your opinions on what you think, as WE DON'T CARE!

I understand your right to dislike guns and their potential abuse. PLEASE understand ours, and respect this thred as it is a thred for the people who like a value the sport of shooting .

Last edited:
I enjoy shooting replica models of old west firearms (not black powder though -- too much work for me). I have a couple of Ruger Single Action 45 cal. pistols and a Navy Arms replica 1893 Lever Action rifle, also 45 cal.

But what I really want to get and use for long range target shooting one of these days is a replica of the 1874 Sharps Rifle, like this one from Pedersoli:

Attachments

• sharps-exclusive.jpg
    sharps-exclusive.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 59
Rich, every time I see that rifle I think of the movie...."Quigley Down Under".

Loved the seen where Tom Seleck has the guy ride out on horseback with the bucket !

Last edited:
Back