Other Fresco Stands?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yannis

Reaction score
I want to use Frescos in my home theater as side/lateral effect speakers in a 7.1 set-up (ML Passage speakers won't go in the wall due to too much wood framing).

The Frescos need to be up higher than the optional Martin Logan stands go. Does anyone know of a third party stand brand that will work with Frescos and get them up 4-5 feet high?

Thanks.

I want to use Frescos in my home theater as side/lateral effect speakers in a 7.1 set-up (ML Passage speakers won't go in the wall due to too much wood framing).

The Frescos need to be up higher than the optional Martin Logan stands go. Does anyone know of a third party stand brand that will work with Frescos and get them up 4-5 feet high?

Thanks.

I don't know about stands, but I believe they come with a wall mounting bracket that might work?

Having seen the mounting bracket on the fresco, I believe it would be very easy to fabricate your own bracket to hold them onto you preferred universal stand.

Find a stand you like, weld a bracket that matches up to the fresco bracket and bolts onto the universal stand.

This sounds like a lot of work, but you can make a template out of a few dollars worth of wood at home depot. Take your template to your local automotive welding shop or artist who welds metal and have them make it. You could then polish it or paint it to make it look original.

Sounds like a lot of work, but I love custom fabrication, and have a artist friend with access to everything you need to weld.

It's time consuming, but cheap...I don't know about you, but I love custom fabricating parts!

Back