• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale (SOLD) For Sale: CLS iiz w/ Sound Anchor Stands

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale: Martin Logan CLS iiz pair in excellent condition with heavy duty Sound Anchor stands.

Speakers are in great condition and I have not noticed and degradation of the panels since my purchase of them. Current panels are not original, as the previous owner stated the panels were replaced and the serial numbers on the panels (CS2PC703 CS2PC702) indicates that the panels were manufactured in 2004. Wood frames are oak with a dark cherry stain. Frames were originally light oak but I had them professionally refinished to match cherry wood in my home. Please note the original owner had installed metal arms to stiffen the speaker with resulted in two small screw holes in each speaker which is in the photos. Sound Anchor stands are in good condition but have signs of wear. I do not have boxes, manuals or original foot spikes for the speakers or the stands.

These speakers have been used in my home theater since purchasing, as I am not a big music listener, as a result they have not been driven hard since I have owned them.

I am selling because I have purchased a pair of Martin Logan CLX and it no longer makes sense to keep these any longer.

Asking $2,100 or best offer. Local pick up in MN only. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8073.jpeg
    IMG_8073.jpeg
    922.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8075.jpeg
    IMG_8075.jpeg
    618 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8054.jpeg
    IMG_8054.jpeg
    500.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8055.jpeg
    IMG_8055.jpeg
    444 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8083.jpeg
    IMG_8083.jpeg
    336.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8081.jpeg
    IMG_8081.jpeg
    350.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8080.jpeg
    IMG_8080.jpeg
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8079.jpeg
    IMG_8079.jpeg
    218.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I would have no problem at all with the holes in the frames for the optional support braces of the Sound Anchor stands. Price is fair and reasonable. If I didn't have my beloved CLS II's and sound anchor stands I would almost be up to a drive to the Twin Cities from here in the NE. I hope they find a good home.

For Sale: Martin Logan CLS iiz pair in excellent condition with heavy duty Sound Anchor stands. Also, included in sale are two new in unopened box and replacement panels purchased in late 2016 from Martin Logan.

Speakers are in great condition and I have not noticed and degradation of the panels since my purchase of them. Current panels are not original, as the previous owner stated the panels were replaced and the serial numbers on the panels (CS2PC703 CS2PC702) indicates that the panels were manufactured in 2004. Wood frames are oak with a dark cherry stain. Frames were originally light oak but I had them professionally refinished to match cherry wood in my home. Please note the original owner had installed metal arms to stiffen the speaker with resulted in two small screw holes in each speaker which is in the photos. Sound Anchor stands are in good condition but have signs of wear. I do not have boxes, manuals or original foot spikes for the speakers or the stands.

These speakers have been used in my home theater since purchasing, as I am not a big music listener, as a result they have not been driven hard since I have owned them.

I am selling because I have purchased a pair of Martin Logan CLX and it no longer makes sense to keep these any longer.

Asking $4,000 or best offer. Local pick up in MN only. Thanks!
I’d be interested in those replacement panels; would you consider selling them separately?

Some potential buyers might be wondering if Martin Logan can still produce replacement panels for the speakers and what the cost is. I think they can, but I'm unsure.

Some potential buyers might be wondering if Martin Logan can still produce replacement panels for the speakers and what the cost is. I think they can, but I'm unsure.
I'm pretty sure they do still make replacement panels, I've just removed the extra NIB replacement panels from the Ad. These CLSiiz come with the current installed panels. I may not have stated that clear enough in my edit, sorry if I may have caused confusion.

Did you sell the CLS IIz? If not PM me please. I have two pairs of panels and one set of bases. I am interested.

Back