Origin of Forum Names?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing I need not to explain my name. I have used it for years with email, ebay and other various things. Most people have no idea what Aerius is and that is fine. It sounds much cooler than bose007. A google search will probably reveal many cheesy things about me. The 007 comes from the silver bmw I had when I started using the internet, it pretty much matched one of the cars in a bond movie.

Hey everyone, Disco Carp cracked my a$$ up when he was describing how he came up with his forum name. Made me think it would be fun to hear some others.

LOL! It still cracks me up even today. :) The building has long since been torn down, but its legacy remains!

Kaliar is an invented nickname, used when playing Quake 2 online ! I liked the way it sounded and kept it for forum duties... ;)

I am guessing I need not to explain my name. I have used it for years with email, ebay and other various things. Most people have no idea what Aerius is and that is fine. It sounds much cooler than bose007. A google search will probably reveal many cheesy things about me. The 007 comes from the silver bmw I had when I started using the internet, it pretty much matched one of the cars in a bond movie.

Ahh.... the BMW Z3.... gotcha! :)

Origin of Forum names

Hey "the WB" just keep listening to Van since it's a marvelous night for a.....

Jem90

Ibanez anniversary Guitar limited edition "My Pride and Joy"

Attachments

• J90.jpg
    J90.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 99
My other hobby is motorcycling. I use to be Ducman998, as I rode a Ducati 998. When I sold it, there was a contest on a sportbike website to give me a new name. The winning name was fastGEEZR. I liked it, but altered it to slowGEEZR.

Ibanez anniversary Guitar limited edition "My Pride and Joy"

Nice ax...

Here are my babies... another one on the way probably this summer or early fall. These are Ascension, and The Last Supper hand built and inlayed by Kevin Pederson of Abyss Guitars. The one still to come is also #2 and is Crucifixion. Super guy and SUPER guitars! Enjoy!

Attachments

• PB260018.jpg
    PB260018.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 88
  • PB260022.jpg
    PB260022.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 84
  • TLS 1.jpg
    TLS 1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 84
  • TLS 6.jpg
    TLS 6.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 85
My parents gave me the nick name "Tj" which is something I've never been able to shake loose from. Alot easier than writing out Thomas Joseph.

My parents called me "Tj"
My sister called me "Teeg"
Teachers called me "T"
Gym partner called me "T-Rex"....I liked that one.....
Work buddies chose "T-bone"
My son calls me "Tee-Yay"
My daughter calls me "bla bla", but hey, she's only 7 months old.....

So for thirty eight years its been one version of TJ or another.

Tj

ha! I'm a Thomas Joseph also... When I was in the Navy, they all called me "TJ" because there were several Toms around.. I hated that moniker and was glad when I left and became Tom again... A few years ago I re-connected with one of my old Navy buddies and he called me "Teej" and I had totally forgot about those two years when I had a different name. LOL!

Initial of first name, a few initials of middle name, and 3 initials of my last name, thus "risabet"

ha! I'm a Thomas Joseph also... When I was in the Navy, they all called me "TJ" because there were several Toms around.. I hated that moniker and was glad when I left and became Tom again... A few years ago I re-connected with one of my old Navy buddies and he called me "Teej" and I had totally forgot about those two years when I had a different name. LOL!

I know exactly how feel!

Tj

Sorry, i just saw this.

Mine is pretty simple and boring.

Chris and "03053" my zip code.

Yes, i am very creative.:rolleyes:

Mine started when I was playing an online game called Planetarion & I needed a "spynick" (lots of irc spying went on between players/alliances), ended up joining the alliance I was spying on, and so it stuck \0/

ALthough I do love the cartoons too:cheers:

I've got a bunch of layers of meaning, but I'll just skim the surface.

I believe that if one argues long enough you could go full circle and end up in a stance 180 degrees. Some people will not change, but if the discussion moves or rotates and they do not, the tables will still turn and the person may be facing their former selves.

Example: Peace through War.

It's a Catch-22

Last name starts as Kach********

That is I.:cool:

Back