No stranger

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkippIng

Reaction score
Good day gentlemen and occasional ladies. I'm new as a poster but you guys are no strangers to me, as I've been lurking on this site for more than 10 years. I really shoudn't say lurking, but, reading and obsorbing knowledge. There is always something to new to learn from another persons experience. I received my first introduction to Logans at Harvey Electronics in Passaic, NJ. It was love and audio lust from that point on. Two or three years later I found a pair of Aerius locally on A'gon and I've been buying and selling components and cables to eek out the best synergy for them still to this day. When disposable money (yeah, right) becomes available, I'll be looking for some Spires to replace the Aerius. There was a saying, I believe on the old site, that the best upgrade of Martin Logans are bigger Martin Logans. I think that the Spires will be just fine for my limited space condo. Good listening, Skipp

You are, of course, correct Tom. Please excuse my miss calculation. But it does seem, for some reason, that you guys have been in existence for more than a mere 7 years. It is at least 7 correct?

Skip, Welcome ! I hope you're as happy as I am once you get your Spire's !

You are, of course, correct Tom. Please excuse my miss calculation. But it does seem, for some reason, that you guys have been in existence for more than a mere 7 years. It is at least 7 correct?

We started the site on Feb 26th, 2003, so you are correct.

doesn't seem like that long.. ;)

Back