New owner question.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

species

Reaction score
After many years of wishing and wanting I have finally become the father of two lovely Martin Logan Electromotion speakers. Which are awesome.

At the weekend I also recently picked up a bit of a bargin on a secondhand Cinema center speaker.

The latter was much bigger and heaver than I expected and didnt come with any kind of bracket. I know that ML do one, but I am in the UK, and to be honest I didnt really want to fork out another £200 as this was pretty much what I bought the speaker for in the first place.

Sadly putting it infront of the TV on the stand I have ends up blocking the TV, so unless I look at changing the stand (my parter will kill me if we have another one!), I need to find a way of mounting the speaker on the wall.

Has anyone had any luck with a DIY / third party make at all?

Kind regards & thanks.

You can mount a shelf on the wall and angle the shelf down and on the front edge mount a piece of wood strip so it doesn't slide off. I did this for my center speaker. Good listening.

Back