new ML owner need help with setup

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony T

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just bought a set of ML Vista to use as my fronts and Montage as my rears.What is a good center to get? I am using a Rotel RSX-1067 receiver, will this receiver be enough power for my speakers? Any helpful hint will greatly be appreciated

Hi all,
I just bought a set of ML Vista to use as my fronts and Montage as my rears.What is a good center to get? I am using a Rotel RSX-1067 receiver, will this receiver be enough power for my speakers? Any helpful hint will greatly be appreciated

Hola. I am a Motif owner and I do like a lot what I listen through it. It is also very easy to drive. Try it, you might like it too. It uses the same type of stat panel as your Vistas. Happy listening,
Roberto.

Hello,
I definitely second the Motif suggestion. I am using a Stage with my Vantages and could not be more pleased. If a Stage is available close to a Motif, it is well worth looking into.
Cheers,
JJ

I had the Rotel RSX-1067 and it should be plenty powerful enough to drive what you have. What's your room size? I have a Vignette a the center channel and would go for the Motif. Note that it may run a little warm so ensure that you have enough ventilation.
Enjoy! M

I use a Stage with my Vistas, and the blend is perfect.

I run all three off a Denon 4308 AVR. No issues with power or heat.

Back