New member from Vienna/Austria

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaDmAn

Reaction score
Hi out there, all over the world!

My name is Andi and I want to say Hello to this club. Starting in the late 90's with a homecinema setup, my way goes more into stereo which is integrated in a A/V system.

I bought at eBay a wonderful pair Aerius from 1995 without any scratches. The setting up was easy and the result colossal: my Micromega Stage 4 made one step up with his DAC1 as a afterburner :cool:

I got two QSC USA400 which I want to test on the Aerius. I want to use them in parallel mode for active Bi-Amping, but first I want to try the Amps in bridged mode... I have to spend on new Kimber TC12 or something else.

I use a Rotel RSX-1065 as pre-/amplifier, but I missed the "punch" and claritiy so I try the QSC's.

When the final setup is done I'll try to add some pictures for your comments!

Grüß euch, Andi!

Welcome Andi !

I do envy your living in the music capital of the world, classical music-wise. I was in Vienna once, for a week, and had a great time visiting the Beethoven houses, listening to great music, and eating wonderful food, including some outstanding cakes.

I thought it was amazing that across from the famous Demel Café is Artaria & Company, who published some of Beethoven's work, and is still in existence.

Back