Greetings from Vienna/Austria

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMan72

Reaction score
Hello everybody, it's time to introduce myself in this forum...

My name is Andreas, I live in Vienna/Austria, and this is my setup:
  • Speakers stereo: ML Aerius ~1996, second hand from eBay. First panels in perfect working conditions. Clear Light Audio sobothan pods on Labrador granite.
  • Speakers surround: Hans Deutsch Center and Yamaha NS-100, Klipsch RT-12d subwoofer only for surround modes.
  • AV-Receiver: Rotel RSX-1065, a lot of power to handle the Aerius in my eyes. I save my money for a more powerful power-amp! :rocker: Maybe tubes, I don't know yet.
  • Source: Micromega Stage 4 CDP through Xindak DAC 5 (tube output). Sony RDR-HX1080 500GB HDD/DVD recorder.
  • Cables: Kimber Timbre for DAC output, Eichmann eXpress 4 for CDP analog output, Oehlbach XXL Series 7 MK II digital interconnect for DVD and CDP digital connection, Kimber 12 TC Bi-Wire for Aerius and Kimber 4 PR for center speaker. Rear surround with standard loudspeaker cables. DIY interconnect for subwoofer (15 meters RG58 with Neutrik Profi connectors).

A new CDP is on my wishlist... also a better build rack for my electronics.

I hope the pictures are visible!

Greetings,
Andi

Attachments

• ML1.jpg
    ML1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 143
  • ML2.jpg
    ML2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 145
  • ML3.jpg
    ML3.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 143
  • ML4.jpg
    ML4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 144
  • ML5.jpg
    ML5.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 139
Very nice Andi - beautiful setup, beautiful city. Welcome.

Greeetings from Baltimore, MD.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to upload better pics... in the above setup is the older Kimber 8 TC visible, that pair was replaced with the 12 TC. And a pic of the Xindak is still in work...

:bowdown:

Greetings,
Andi

Welcome Andi,

Nice system. You should post it under member systems, or perhaps a mod can move it.

I really love your city. I was there 20 years ago, and intended to return soon, but it has not yet happened.

If you are considering tube amps you should talk to Justin (User211) on this forum, who has Austria Analog amps, IIRC, and loves them.

Back