New Member from Austria

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluenote56

Reaction score
Hello,

until now i´ve had used this forum as a valuable source of information. As it seems to me, that there are a lot of nice people arround here, i decided to register and become an active member.

I purchased my first ML in 1987, a pair of CLS1 and since then i did remain true. Various CLS2 did follow and since a couple of years i enjoy a pair of Summits - although, i still miss some qualities of my beloved CLS-es. Don´t get me wrong, the Summit is a superb speaker. The first hybrid that really could convince me, but its somewhat similar as with your first love. You will always remember.......

I always am busy with evolving my system. If there is a tweak or nice device - i´ll try it out ! Example: i ran my CLS-es bi-amped and it took a while to get that working. At the end it sounded incredible! With the Summits the whole thing started right from scratch. Had to figure out the optimal setup, footing, speaker cables and so on. Last issue was the power cords, but everything is close to optimum now. I´m really happy.

You may get the impression, that this guy just builds round each and everything. This is not the case. I enjoy several extensive listening sessions during a week playing music from handel to rage against the machine. My musical taste is manifold. There were (and are) remarkable composers and performers at any century.

This as a first introduction.

Cheers,
Johann

btw: did not manage to upload a picture....

Welcome Johann, I just got your system posted, very nice !

music from handel to rage against the machine....

Welcome Johanne. I think you will ultimately find your second love in the Summit's. I also have a wide variety of music and it includes Handel and Rage... I couldn't help making the following observation: your musical tastes run from "Messiah" to "Killing in The Name".

Back