ML Aerius w/ Denon 3802

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AUDIOBASICS

HELP A NEW GUY ML Aerius w/ Denon 3802

I am a new User here and a new owner to a pair of ML Aerius,

I will be picking them up this weekend

I know the need power and I plan on buying a amp,

Can I use my Denon 3802 to power the Aerius and possible the fresco as a temp solution or will the kill the amp,

Thanks Patrick

Last edited:
You should be fine, just keep the volume in check until you get a bigger amp. Quite a few on this board run them off receivers. What are you looking at for an amp?

Last edited:
Change of plan

After doing more research I am going to pass on the Aerius speaker and try to locate a set or the Aerius I,

The original Aerius set I was about to buy did not have Bi-wire and I have seen Aerius I's w/ bi-wire for same price.

Thanks again for the help,

ohh I am new to online threads since this is done do I delete the thread? also I posted my first question in the wrong thread how do I delete it,

Thanks for helping the new guy out, would you believe I work in IT, LOL Just new to Post Boards.

Patrick

What you did in the other thread is fine. I've done the same thing myself plenty of times. :)

And definitely don't delete this thread! People in the future may have the same question as you, and a search will turn it up!

Welcome aboard! I'm a vet of many, many forums, mailing lists, etc., etc. You picked a great one to start out on!

Back