Member Pics!

• Thread starter trippinbillies40
  • Start date
MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here I am, in our garden, carefully grilling some ribs - my other big hobby :)

awesome view... the *best* vacation I had was 2 weeks on rented BWM motorcycles cruzin the alps in Austria and Switzerland. Inner peace was achieved :cool:

Lugano,

Here is a picture of me with my wife and kids boarding the Santa train at the Sacramento Train Museum in December.

-capT

I don't know... the conductor looks awfully young to be driving that train... :D

Here's myself in Frankfurt last spring...

I love when towns/cities have court yards where people can gather and sit outside, get a coffee (beer)... looks like you're having a blast.

gallery_181_6_102375.jpg

ok... that looks like WAAAAY to much fun

I don't know... the conductor looks awfully young to be driving that train... :D

Oh man, isn't that just hilarious!? The conductor actually grabbed his hat and put it on my son just before the picture was taken, he's trying to pull it off in the picture. Hehe, man I can just imagine him at the controls of the train... WoooWooooo!!!! This is fun dad, gee what does this button do? haha! :D

-capT

My other past time...well, the racing part of it...also enjoy collecting and polishing the street cars! :D

Attachments

• bycarinsuit-.jpg
    bycarinsuit-.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 390
Looking good James.

My other hobbie.:cool:

Here is a picture of a BBQ gathering we had in the fall.

I'm waaaayy back there in the yellow circle.:)

Attachments

• Copy of DSC01307.JPG
    Copy of DSC01307.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 379
Me and the wife at Sea World

Me%20and%20Chele%20sm.jpg

Notice the middle daughter peeking out from behind us.

Looking good James.

My other hobbie.:cool:

Here is a picture of a BBQ gathering we had in the fall.

I'm waaaayy back there in the yellow circle.:)

NICE SHOW Chris! Good looking cars! Who does NOT want to look at Ferrari's and other hot cars? EVERYONE wants to see stuff like that! Just like they SHOULD want to see HOT stereo systems like everyone on THIS forum sports!

YEA BABY!!!

Lugano,
Here is a picture of me with my wife and kids boarding the Santa train at the Sacramento Train Museum in December.

-capT

Love the Conductor in training !! The railroad museum in Sacramento is a great one indeed !

two friends and I last fall/winter in afghanistan

Attachments

• DSC_0660SMALLnet.JPG
    DSC_0660SMALLnet.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 402
Wife and I in Colorado:

Attachments

• thai_and_chi (Medium).jpg
    thai_and_chi (Medium).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 403
Back