Martin Logan Customer Service

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a guy that drives a new Mercedes S class and the damn thing is frequently steering his car out of his lane and into other lanes. He says the car resists his forcing the wheel the other way too. He hates the car.
Can certainly relate to that. Bro has a E700 series top of the line AMG Hybrid sports. Damn thing shat itself after the warranty period, now sits in the garage and no parts for the hybrid battery or something to that effect. He can only drive short distances before it has a hissy fit. So, getting milk and bread, (basic groceries) is done in the Merc... not too shabby eh?

Comparison chart: my Honda CRV has been going since 2016 hasn't missed a beat! This is my second CRV. Bloody good cars!
Cheers, RJ

Getting back to the original topic; I sincerely believe that ML customer service is still top level down unda, so no issues here.
I hope that remains on par across the US and other countries.

Woof! RJ
Ron at ML treated me like royalty not long ago when my BF 210 crapped out. He was also great to deal with when I ordered new Prodigy panels and also other issues over the years. He and I used email and the phone to communicate. He took care of me.

Back