Martin Logan Customer Service

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonscott

Reaction score
ML customer service seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. For weeks now they will not answer there phone lines or respond to call back numbers. Maybe slammed or lacking help but you would think they would at least pay someone to answer a phone.

ML customer service seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. For weeks now they will not answer there phone lines or respond to call back numbers. Maybe slammed or lacking help but you would think they would at least pay someone to answer a phone.
As our other member said, we have to email now. They have gotten back to me in an hour or less via email. They can call you at your number later on. I was old fashioned and liked calling, but now realize that with them email is now the preferred communication. I've spent a lot of time on the phone with Ron there, but he calls me.
If you start out with an email, you'll get results fairly fast.

I used the portal on the Support tab and got immediate response. It puts in the request as a Support Ticket. More info in the request, the better, including serial number, etc.

Yep, same here. Over here (down unda) we go through our ML importer Audio Active. Or you can go through ML HQ direct if you prefer... either way their service is tops! Never had any issues since 2018.

I actually prefer to go through our Aussie importers rather than Anthem in Canada. Bit too tad far from us. Just recently I enquired about using the Iso Acoustics Gaia's on the BF210 sub. Received a response within 20mins with specs, thread size and all. Outstanding customer support. 👏
Keep up the great work ML!

Cheers to that, and enjoy those fine tunes!
Woof! RJ

I got a good response from ML on an email. Next Day. Looks like the Old School way of just making a phone call is on its way out.

I got a good response from ML on an email. Next Day. Looks like the Old School way of just making a phone call is on its way out.
Yeah, sadly I think it's gone just about everywhere. Try to speak to your car dealership's service people. It's hard at times to get any communication. Usually at best you get a girl at the front desk that knows very little. I have trouble even with Porsche, Volvo, and Cadillac.

Yeah correct. Very soon it will be a fully clad cyborg, so when you're holding the line for too long... it will reply "I'll be back!"

Bloody AI. Creepy stuff I'd say. Would like to stay away from it.
Until such time, enjoy those fine tunes!
Cheers and happy new year to y'all 🎉 😀
Woof! RJ
AI will definitely be in charge of transportation, as it will pilot our cars and other vehicles. Eventually, people will no longer drive.

Email sent to MartinLogan support ([email protected]) was bounced back. By the way, what is the correct email address to reach Martin Logan tech support?

Email sent to MartinLogan support ([email protected]) was bounced back. By the way, what is the correct email address to reach Martin Logan tech support?
Yes, do what Robert D said.

The Contact form is not clear as to what it's intended for, but, it is actually the start of a Service Ticket. Fill it out completely, with serial numbers, where purchased, etc, and you will get a response based upon the completeness of the info you provide.

Correct! But I prefer A-I (actual intelligence) and not the artificial one...
Woof! RJ
I agree, especially when it comes to extremely dangerous activities like driving a car. I doubt we'll still be alive when it happens, but eventually almost all transportation will be automated by AI. Kids will be taught in school how people used to drive their own cars. There's also a huge push to have people live in 15 minute cities and most folks ride public transportation.

Well percentage wise there are more accidents by people driven cars, but that does not hit the headlines :unsure:
Duh! What % of cars are driven by AI now? It's got to be less than 1/1000 of a percent. Even with the very small amount of AI driven cars, there have already been accidents with pedestrians hit. At least one person already died. AI is nowhere near being able to safely navigate many cars all over our roadways.

I didn't say they are ready to take over and yes there has been acidents, but how many accidents is there in an hour in the US and how many accidents did the automated breaking prevent (mainly because drivers are too busy with other things)?

I didn't say they are ready to take over and yes there has been acidents, but how many accidents is there in an hour in the US and how many accidents did the automated breaking prevent (mainly because drivers are too busy with other things)?
I don't know about the breaking, thank goodness my cars dont have it.

I know a guy that drives a new Mercedes S class and the damn thing is frequently steering his car out of his lane and into other lanes. He says the car resists his forcing the wheel the other way too. He hates the car.

Back