Looking For Some Classic "Alternative" Albums...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim - will check out the recommendations. I am going to knock Sigor on the head, though. I need lyrics I can understand, cos lyrics are important!

I like earlier Radiohead and even made available to forum members me playing Karma Police on my acoustic. Twas a slow download so I doubt anyone bothered.

And Jem90 - thanks, but there ain't no way I am going to listen to that lot, though I do know a lot of it. I am yet to try some of Wayne's stuff...

Zaphod - a load more Ting Tings has suddenly popped up in Napster, so I'll try some of it.

Other posters, if there prove to be anymore:) Please confine your recommendations to a max of 3 of your absolute favourites.

And BTW Jem - your post was appreciated:)

Last edited:
"And Jem90 - thanks, but there ain't no way I am going to listen to that lot, though I do know a lot of it. I am yet to try some of Wayne's stuff"

No worries but the next time your CD collection is looking a bit familiar look this post up because there are some great albums on that list!

Tim - will check out the recommendations. I am going to knock Sigor on the head, though. I need lyrics I can understand, cos lyrics are important!

I get it, I'm a lyric guy too Justin. You're such an erudite chap I just assumed you spoke fluent Icelandic - doesn't everyone?!?

Just got me a copy of "Icelandic For Dummies". It's all making sense now...

Erudite? You mean someone is actually starting to believe the BS I spout out?:) Nope, I'm not that easily fooled...:D

Back