Look what followed me home!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Minty 1983 Honda V65 Magna in Pearl Siren Blue. Purchased from the ORIGINAL owner. 24K miles.

SWEETNESS!

Attachments

• 11-11-07 017 (Medium).jpg
    11-11-07 017 (Medium).jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 334
Congrats Tom !! It seems like yesterday we were talking about this bike while "piled" into Tims SUV on our way to Acoustic Sounds this past summer !

Man that thing looks nice, obviously the original owner took good care of it.

Ride safe and enjoy !!!

Now, Tom. That is NOT a good model Honda to buy. And it doesn't look in very good condition anyway. Tell you what. Because I'm that kind of guy, I'll take it off your hands for a nominal fee... :D

Thanks all..

This is the bike I always wanted all those years ago.. I had the V45 magna, which was the 750cc version, but this is the 1100cc brute! AMAZING! Looks like it just came off the showroom floor... I totally lucked out.

I'm gonna take a motorcycle safety course as a refresher.

VROOOOM!
VROOOOM!

Safety First!

Yes a safety course is always a good idea. I try to take a course of come kind every year or so... helps keep you sharp... and sharp is good on a bike!

Glad to see you found the bike of your dreams! Me, I am dreamin of a Bimota Tesi... used to ride one, but well long story that involves an X-wife... Anyway... ride safe and have fun!

My current ride is a 95 Triumph Daytona 1200. My current wife calls it my big yellow girl friend because of all the love I give it... but I still miss that Tesi... if not the X-wife.

Click below to see some pics of past / current rides etc...

http://homepage.mac.com/bimotarich/PhotoAlbum46.html

Hi,
Congrats Tom...enjoy. I had an 84 V65 Sabre, the 'normal' version to the Magna's 'cruiser' version....always put a smile on my face, especially the first ride in the spring after the winter snow break...:)

Peter

I got the bike, now offically called "Mary Magnalene" (I know, I'm such a fag!) registered today...

Got a plate, and ordered a vanity plate. "FLY V65".

Tomorrow my friend Ryan and I are gonna go ride up to Napa and go exploring.

:D

Last edited:
Tomorrow my friend Ryan and I are gonna go ride up to Napa and go exploring.

:D
Stay away from the wineries, as you are riding, but do drop into Dean and Deluca, my favourite stop when I am in the area (food is my other hobby).

Hey Steve,

been to ALL of the V65 sites to re-educate myself on the bike... also v4hondabbs.com is a good site.

:)

Thanks!

Back