Logos speaker...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poormonkey

Reaction score
I have a friend selling his 8 year old Logos center channel speaker. I have seen some sell about 2 years ago around the $800-900 range. I haven't seen any selling used lately. Anyone have an idea on what a fair price is for his Logos center channel speaker?

Martin Logan just announced that support for the Logos model ends in three weeks. It may already be too late to order a new panel for them, and they won't be available for sure after the end of this year. Given that, I would say that the value of these speakers is a lot less than it was just a few days ago.

By the way, his speaker is likely to be older than eight years. They stopped selling the Logos in 1999, I believe.

Martin Logan just announced that support for the Logos model ends in three weeks. It may already be too late to order a new panel for them, and they won't be available for sure after the end of this year. Given that, I would say that the value of these speakers is a lot less than it was just a few days ago.

Sorry Rich (and poormonkey), but there are no panels available for the Logos. This happened with ZERO warning from ML.

Back