Logo Center

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

famotidine

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a center channel to go with my CLS IIZ and came across this ad:

Martin Logan LOGOS center channel speaker WITH MOUNTING BRACKET (mounting bracket ships in its own original box). ALL ORIGINAL SHIPPING MATERIALS, BOXES & MANUALS. This full-sized speaker was installed in my previous home theater where space was not an issue. The speaker is in good condition (perfect except for four small nearly undetectable holes in clear membrane behind the grill but there is no adverse affect on sound quality. Please check with ML if you are concerned). I am asking $500 plus shipping.

I had Theater i before and wonder if everyone think this is a good deal. Thank you.

The deal is good if the overall speaker is still sounding good. But I'd say you will face expenses to get the most out of it, such as new panels and possibly a new mid-bass driver.

One of the shortcomings of the Logos was a single mid-bass 6.5" driver that could easily be bottomed out (I know I pushed mine a few times and it would quickly give out). This is why all subsequent design have two drivers.

So $500 get's you a matching center, but I'd be very careful to ensure it's in good working order.

Thank you for the advice. Since I am still trying to to figure out whether one of my speakers is louder than the other and need to order new panels, I probably will stick with buying new through Tweeters and trading up to Stage eventually.

Back