Latest ML Convert

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbrown450

Reaction score
I have wiped the drool off my chin and am now , at last, a proud owner of a pair of ML Aerius's. I am coming from a set of Mosaic's (AFT) and I have to tell you ..wow
I know that these have been around the block so right off the bat I gave them a shower per the post,and found about (8) holes where someones kid apparently "followed the dots" with a pen or something. It does not seem to impact the sound. However, I cannot help but wonder what these would sound like with new stator panels. Can anyone tell me what that would run or am i wasting my time in doing that?
I have them tweaked in and they sound great. I have to say I am used to having that level of sound only when using our Massive concert Line Array systems which are mostly "flown".
Thanks for the Forum!!

bb, welcome to the forum, glad to her your hapy ith your Aerius, in so far as panel replacement cost I couldn't say, contact M/L and go from there. Let your wallet and ears be your guide !

bb, congratulation and welcome to the group. Depending on the age of the panels, replacing them should not be necessary unless you hear some problem with specific frequency areas in the sound. In the manual for my ML's it says poking holes in the mylar film is not an issue and should not have an effect on their ability to play. I'm sure there is a limitation to how many holes they can stand but you are probably all right if they sound good.

Latest posts

Back