Lansche Audio

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amey01

Reaction score

Attachments

• lansche.jpg
    lansche.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 302
No I have not Amey, but I did get a look at these "Monsters" @ Overture (Wilmington, De) today. While they were introduced late last year it's the first I've seen of them...Steinway / Lyngdorf Model "D", I assume named after Steinways Conceert Grand D pianos ? They were in "Terry's room" in the back but were not in a postion to be listened to, he had a pair of Maggie 20.1's setup for an audition later in the afternoon.

Anyways for a mere 150k they can be yours !

Attachments

• Piano-Maker-Steinway-Partners-with-Lyngdorf-for-Insanely-Priced-Model-D-Speakers-4[1].jpg
    Piano-Maker-Steinway-Partners-with-Lyngdorf-for-Insanely-Priced-Model-D-Speakers-4[1].jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 278
How did you like the Steinway system?

I heard it at CEDIA and it was very good, but still a bit on the harsh/digital side..

I did think their room correction software was very good though! Worked
well in a really bad room.

How did you like the Steinway system?

Jeff, Not my cup of tea. They looked like a cross between a pair of Legacy and Krell speakers, neither one of which I visually like at all.

I do beleive one can buy a Steinway Concert Grand "D" piano for less than 150k, which makes me wonder how on earth these things cost so much ???

The first set is nice. The second is butt-ugly.

Eh ! But that's just me.

~VDR

Back