Journey to ML

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregLett

Reaction score
Thought this would be fun. These are some of the speakers I've owned in the past 4 years. Boy!! did I change alot.

Attachments

• smsystem 001.jpg
    smsystem 001.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 247
  • system 005.jpg
    system 005.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 245
  • xt4.jpg
    xt4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 247
  • Aeon I.jpg
    Aeon I.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 244
As always.... love the MLs!!!

Anyway, are those some BW XT speakers?

Joey

As always.... love the MLs!!!

Anyway, are those some BW XT speakers?

Joey

Yep. Those were the XT4 speakers. They are pretty good speakers, excellent Bass and mids. The tweeter is not so great though, kinda rounded off.

So you traded your entire system and TV and nice apartment just so you

could live in a cellar with ML's ? ..... EXCELLENT !!!!

So you traded your entire system and TV and nice apartment just so you

could live in a cellar with ML's ? ..... EXCELLENT !!!!

The things we do for audio:D The apartment was a nice listening room, but the ML's would never have passed the WAF process. Even though the room in the new house is smaller, I have no more WAF issues.. not that she doesn't try to impose her will:D I have to remind her that this is my space.

The things we do for audio:D The apartment was a nice listening room, but the ML's would never have passed the WAF process. Even though the room in the new house is smaller, I have no more WAF issues.. not that she doesn't try to impose her will:D I have to remind her that this is my space.

That's right! You tell her! Hope the sofa's comfy!

If only all women were like Robin :D

Yes, she is my dream girl too. I have to confess that my Lady is also very nice with me and she gave me a room where now I have my system. I can have my mess, and I don´t bother anybody with it. But Robin is one of a kind!!...happy listening,
Roberto.:musicnote:

Thanks Guys...

If only all women were like Robin :D
charliemike, roberto and GregLett,

:D Thank you for the kind words it means a lot to me and I appreciate you all as well...

Appreciating ML speakers is a lovely journey to be on that's for sure... :D

Attachments

• MyFancyEye.jpg
    MyFancyEye.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Audio Supportiveness and Comradery...

You're welcome Robin:D
GregLett,

Your welcome as well my friend... I know, I like our interactive group so much, for one reason, because we support each others audio growth and ideas, which I find very admirable and comforting.

The ML Club is just such a great audio web-site to be involved in.

I'd almost kill for a dedicated room! And being a basement you could make all the noise you like, right?

ahhhhh......one day.......

I'd almost kill for a dedicated room! And being a basement you could make all the noise you like, right?

I had one but the room was more than LIVE... it was making it's own music! Now my speakers are back in my room...

I guess I'll try again next time...

Dont worry, Amey, I'm in the same boat as you.

Joey :(

I Still have to do some sound proofing to the ceiling, but yes I get to make noise and lock the door:D

I had one but the room was more than LIVE... it was making it's own music! Now my speakers are back in my room...

I guess I'll try again next time...

Dont worry, Amey, I'm in the same boat as you.

Joey :(

It can be live:D I carpeted the floor, that helped big time. Also for now I hung
some heavy drapes on the wall behing my seating position, that also workes well. Once I get the $$$ I will put in proper treatment.

Latest posts

Back