joe ... new to this site

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE BAKO

Reaction score
new here . have a pair of aerius i .

burnt out the sound expansion chip in one of them . sent the back panels into martin logan ... they replaced the chips .

i power them with a sunfire 300w x 2 amp . current output to the membrane and voltage output to the cone .

i run a sub woofer with them too .

Hello Joe, when you get around to it, please post your system in the Member's Systems area.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome ! New M/L owner and your Bengals have come out of hibernation !

Welcome Joe!

I wonder if we're related!? My mother has the same last name as you. Our Bako family is all from the Chicagoland area.

Gordon

As a matter of fact I am half Hungarian on my mothers side! My grandfather, George Bako was Hungarian to the bone. He had a brother named Zolton and we called him Zulie. He also had a sister who was a snake charmer?! Letting all my family secrets out tonight. Most of our family came from the Burnside area of Chicago (63rd and Cottage)and the old Pullman Manufacturing plant where my GF built Pullman cars for the railroad.

There was a snack we used to eat which I think was call Sullana. I probably spelled it wrong. Bacon fat poured over onions on rye bread. Good stuff!!! Didn't worry about clogging the arteries when I was 10!!

The other half is Polish and won't divulge those secrets tonight!

Gordon

Hi Joe,
Welcome to the club. I used to have Aerius i's as well. They are a great sounding speaker. Enjoy !!!

Back