Its official!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's a good sign that ML is very busy with production, but holy crap 3 months. Thats just not fair to have to wait that long. I feel your pain.

It will be painful for sure! Normally the wait would not be that long (I think 4 weeks is usual for custom woods), but my wife is a dealer. We are going through the very generous dealer rewards program that ML provides. So, I think we get moved to the back burner whenever a "real" order comes up. Which is fine, and more than fair.

It will be painful for sure! Normally the wait would not be that long (I think 4 weeks is usual for custom woods), but my wife is a dealer. We are going through the very generous dealer rewards program that ML provides. So, I think we get moved to the back burner whenever a "real" order comes up. Which is fine, and more than fair.

When I had my BEM Vantages built, they said 4 weeks, but it took them no more than 10days.

Here's to hoping that you get yours sooner.... :cheers: .

When I had my BEM Vantages built, they said 4 weeks, but it took them no more than 10days.

Here's to hoping that you get yours sooner.... :cheers: .

I'm hoping they arrive yesterday. :)

Disco,

Make sure to contact ML and have them give you reports during your Summit build... they will actually take pics of the build process and let you have some input.

You can even ask them to add more shiny gloss....

Joey :)

WOW!!!! .........*COUGH COUGH* falls to floor cold

Disco,

Make sure to contact ML and have them give you reports during your Summit build... they will actually take pics of the build process and let you have some input.

How can you not love this!!!! What a magnificent company, customer service, love for its customers, and love for the product they produce. I truly do not believe there is a better speaker company to be infatuated with.

As for your summits,

:eek: ...........:D ....................................:rocker:

Wow. Beautiful. I picture them in a nice darker room, very cozy....classic!

Gongrats.

Disco,

I'm kind of afraid to. We've been real pains in the butt to ML with questions and such already, and their rewards program is so incredibly generous. I'm not sure I want to push things when they're being so good to us in so many ways already.

Cash incentive? Wait 3 months save a bunch of cash sounds OK to me.

If the wait get to bad maybe Dr. Joey can prescribe something to calm the nerves.

Latest posts

Back