it's all about the sound

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsv_1

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

TSV here from the beautiful state of Maine. Just a quick hello from this new MLC member. A little about my background wrt speakers... I've enjoyed Maggies, Sonus Faber, Apogee, Gallos to name a few, but was smitten many moons ago by a friend's pair of CLS. Wow! I had never heard transparency and articulation like that before and, since then, have always "come home" to ML. As such, I've sampled SL3s, SeQuels, and for about a year now, Summit X. And while I am floored by what the Summit X is capable of, like many of you out there, I can't help but consider a CLX upgrade. I mean REALLY consider it. I hope to pick your collective brain on a number of different topics related to CLX, and I consider it a privilege to be in your company.

I'll post my current system over on the member's system page shortly.

Kind regards,

TSV

Hey Guys and Gals,

TSV here from the beautiful state of Maine. Just a quick hello from this new MLC member. A little about my background wrt speakers... I've enjoyed Maggies, Sonus Faber, Apogee, Gallos to name a few, but was smitten many moons ago by a friend's pair of CLS. Wow! I had never heard transparency and articulation like that before and, since then, have always "come home" to ML. As such, I've sampled SL3s, SeQuels, and for about a year now, Summit X. And while I am floored by what the Summit X is capable of, like many of you out there, I can't help but consider a CLX upgrade. I mean REALLY consider it. I hope to pick your collective brain on a number of different topics related to CLX, and I consider it a privilege to be in your company.

I'll post my current system over on the member's system page shortly.

Kind regards,

TSV

Welcome. I always loved Martin Logan Speakers. I never could afford them when I first heard them. My first Martin Logan speakers was the Vantages. After hearing the summits, I new I wanted a pair. I then was introduced to the CLX's in 2008. I could not believe the how good they sounded. A huge step up from my Summits. In 2010 I finally bought the anniversary addition in black and silver aluminum.

Back