Where are all the CLX, 15a or Neolith users?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't stopped by on this forum for some time. I think it's been a couple of years. I've been spending most of my spare time over on the AVS Forums. Mostly in the Trinnov Altitude forum or the multichannel music forum. I have the Neoliths in Ferrari Red as my mains in a 48 speaker, 31 channel Dolby Atmos system. The center is my own custom constructed from 4 ML Theater's crossover through the Trinnov. The surrounds are CLX Anniversaries. The rear surrounds are 15a's. The subs consist of 8 DD18 Velodynes using the bass management from the Trinnov. There are 12 ML Axis, 12 ML Vanquish, and 6 ML Edge's. To go with all of these speakers I have the Sony VW5000ES laser projector. This whole mix was professionally calibrated by Curt Hoyt (Curt_Trinnov) on the AVS Forums.

Why haven't I been over here for a couple of years? No particular reason just haven't. And I know the above looks like bragging and it is and if you don't like it bite your "lib" (pun intended).

Gary (GaryArthur on AVS)

I love your system. I have not been here for a while. I usually check out McIntosh on the audio aficionado web site. My center is the illusion and not much said here.

Back