I'm in ML land now

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask why you switched from the Vista to the CLS and did you consider the move to be upward, downward or a lateral move and why?

The CLS's were an upgrade from the Vista's in that the panel area is much larger and throw a bigger sound stage. I switched because I wanted all ESL panel with no dynamic bass driver in play other then my JL F112. I run a separate crossover in my set up and roll off the CLS's very steep using a 24 db roll at 88 Hz. I've tried many crossover points and slopes and my current setting sounds great to my ear!

Other then the CLX no other current ML model is all panel.

I've tried many crossover points and slopes and my current setting sounds great to my ear!.

Your EAR.............your ROOM............enough said............I think Roberto would agree !!

Hey Bill, tell us please how your new Vistas are doing? Is the power supply problem solved? How is their sound so far? In your favorite chair, how is the stage? Do you have the musician(s) playing for you? Are you feet tapping along with the music? Are you re-discovering your cds again?...sorry to bother you. Is your Mrs. happy with the new toys and their sound?

The Mrs. Loves the look but, still no power supply will call dealer today.
I wish I could get the schmatics I feel has to do with the sleep or turn on mode.
Thanx for asking.
Bill

Back