I'm in ML land now

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola. Congratulations. You will be re-discovering many subtle things that are in your beloved recordings... that happned to me, and still is... I am really enjoying my ML sound as all you do!... you won't be regreted with your new toys. Happy listening,
Roberto.:eek:

I just ordered the Vista's in maple finish, if still available. I work for dealer that sells Martin Logan ( Plurison ) and hopefully next week I will have new Martin Logan s to replace the Acoustats I am using

Dan

miatancdan,

What will you power them with? This dealer in L.I. is providing free delivery and set up. I had 1+1 and 2+2's back in the day Loved them.

miatancdan,

What will you power them with? This dealer in L.I. is providing free delivery and set up. I had 1+1 and 2+2's back in the day Loved them.

I have a McIntosh MC302 power amplifier ( 300 watts rms per channel )

Acoustats I am using right now is Spectra 22s, also had 2 + 2's as well. Always loved electrostatics

"dated" would be Sequels, CLS or Monoliths..

Congrats on your purchase.. I suspect we won't see you here for a couple of weeks, as you'll be too busy listening to your music collection! ENJOY!

Congtats Bill! Got my Vista's last November and love them!
isn't Plurison the Canadian distributor (vs a dealer). Wish I had a Mc to power them.
Enjoy!!

Thanx Mickey

Ok Ok now you guys are Killin Me, mine are not here yet. There is gonna be a whole lotta note compairing afterwards.....enjoy

Yes, Plurison is the canadian distributor and I work for a dealer that sells Martin Logan as well as McIntosh... Vista's have not arrived yet, feels like forever waiting for them to come in

Dan

Ok youre Only a few days away why dont you stop by, bring the Vistas & we will pound a few down?....... once again kiddin

Hola. Congratulations. You will be re-discovering many subtle things that are in your beloved recordings... that happned to me, and still is... I am really enjoying my ML sound as all you do!... you won't be regreted with your new toys. Happy listening,
Roberto.:eek:

Hola Roberta... I am sure once I get the new ML. I be re-discovering many subtle things in all my recordings and believe there will be improvements compared to last pair of ML I owned...last pair of ML was the Aeon

Dan

well beek.......they there yet ?? Hopefully you're enjoying the new set up, congrats on the stat's !!

Back