I finally have Prodigys

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud1451

Reaction score
I am a new member to this site, but have been following it for quite awhile. I been lusting after the Prodigys for years, and finally my dream has come true. All I can say is WOW, currently using my old Marantz SR 8200 receiver to power them until my Bryston 7bs show up later this week. These speakers are a definate ungrade from my last pair Mirage M1si and quite a leap from the Quests I had back about 7 years ago. Later this week I should have my 2 channel system up and running with the Brystons, Sonic Frontiers tubed preamp, and 2 Mirage BPSS210 servo controled subwoofers. Next it will be time to upgrade the sources. Thanks once again Martin Logan for making an excellent product, they are keepers for a long time:bowdown:

Nice purchase, bet they sound good.Where are you located in Canada?I am 100 miles east of Toronto.
Cheers, Greg

I am a new member to this site, but have been following it for quite awhile. I been lusting after the Prodigys for years, and finally my dream has come true. All I can say is WOW, currently using my old Marantz SR 8200 receiver to power them until my Bryston 7bs show up later this week. These speakers are a definate ungrade from my last pair Mirage M1si and quite a leap from the Quests I had back about 7 years ago. Later this week I should have my 2 channel system up and running with the Brystons, Sonic Frontiers tubed preamp, and 2 Mirage BPSS210 servo controled subwoofers. Next it will be time to upgrade the sources. Thanks once again Martin Logan for making an excellent product, they are keepers for a long time:bowdown:

my brother has the 4bsst with ascents -- very layered soundstage.... are you getting the 7bsst? Man - I wonder if you are going to need all of those subs... guess you will see!!! congrats!!

I'm jealous :bowdown:.

Congratulations...I'm sure you'll enjoy them :music:.

Prodigys are sweet. My good friend has a pair and they are wonderful to listen to. Gonna need lots of current for best results...

Excellent choice. I'm lovin' my Prodigies too.:guitar:

I used to love my m1's as well. I was very dissapointed when they went to omnipolar only, IMHO the soundstage is not as engaging. That being said, dipolar sound can get addicting due to its accuracy, it really puts you "there", but requires alot of setup work and tinkering. Enjoy:rocker:

Back