How ML Panels are made

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes indeed, great memories from when a group of us toured the plant three years ago, to this date one of the best tours I've had.

Nice article. Sounds like a fun time :).

Isn't the Vista made in China? I wonder how they are protecting their IP out there.

Protecting IP in China? lol

I didn't want to state the obvious ;). They consider it a right to copy.

Nevertheless....they were hush-hush about their frame bending machine so I would think they would worry about China and takes steps to minimize risk out there.

It is possible that that they have the woofer and box made over there, and put the panels on here. That would make sense and protect them as the woofer/amp/box isn't their bread and butter.

Also interesting to note that this is a recent article, and they didn't go to a Canadian plant...hence am I to assume they haven't moved all production up north.

It is possible that that they have the woofer and box made over there, and put the panels on here. .

as of our tour three years ago that is How the Vista was produced.

Fantastic! I think the panel that was photographed was the same one they shipped to my house! :rocker: Ok, unlikely but cool article.

Back